Fall Ceilidh on "Fraser's Ridge" by Novel Adventures®
Time & Location
About The Event
All tickets entitle you to enjoy a gourmet dinner of crown roast of pork, delectable side dishes, and dessert. (chicken alternative for non-pork eaters, but please notify us in advance). A private acoustic concert will be provided by SYR Celtic folk band, and don't forget about the cherry bounce and bonfires! Each guest will have a no-rush experience for photos and autographs with Richard, too. :)
- Check in begins at 5:00pm at The Mast Farm Inn (bring official ID). At that time, you will receive a bracelet which is color coded to correspond to the type of ticket you have purchased. This is your ticket, and it must be worn at all times. Anyone without a bracelet will be asked to leave.
- Silver and Bronze ticketed people will get opportunity for autographs and pics with Richard beginning at 5:30pm (before dinner) Silver ticket holders ahead of Bronze.
- Cash bar available--sorry no checks or credit cards accepted
- Dinner begins at 7:30pm
- SYR Celtic folk rock band will be performing throughout the evening
- Cherry bounce included
- Unlimited soft drinks and tea included
- Dress is casual - you want to be comfortable
- For autographs, bring something of your own. Agents don’t provide photos, and this isn’t a Starz or Sony/Lionsgate event, so they don’t provide anything official either.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to all Notices, Terms and Conditions as posted on this website
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you consent for Novel Adventures® to use all photos taken of and by you for their professional and marketing purposes.
- This Event is in no way affiliated with Starz, Sony, Lionsgate or any of their partners or sponsors.