Novel Adventures® "Ceilidh on The Ridge" (2)
Time & Location
About The Event
All tickets entitle you to enjoy an authentic North Carolina pig roast (chicken alternative for non-pork eaters, but please notify us in advance) with all the fixins, private acoustic concert by SYR Celtic folk band, unlimited cherry bounce, bonfires, and a photo/autograph opportunity with our Special Guest. :)
- Check in begins at 5:00pm at The Mast Farm Inn (bring official ID). At that time, you will receive a bracelet which is color coded to correspond to the type of ticket you have purchased. This is your ticket, and it must be worn at all times. Anyone without a bracelet will be asked to leave.
- Silver and Bronze ticketed people will get opportunity for autographs and pics with our Special Guest beginning at 6pm (before dinner) Silver ticket holders ahead of Bronze.
- Cash bar available--sorry no checks or credit cards accepted.
- Dinner begins at 7:30pm
- SYR Celtic folk band will be performing throughout the evening.
- Bonfires and cherry bounce included!
- Unlimited soft drinks and tea included,
- Dress is casual, or, if you are coming from the games in Scottish dress, that’s fine, too. It’s a pig roast, so you want to be comfortable.
- For autographs, bring something of your own. Agents don’t provide photos, and this isn’t a Starz or Sony/Lionsgate event, so they don’t provide anything official either.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to all Notices, Terms and Conditions as posted on this website
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you consent for Novel Adventures® to use all photos taken of and by you for their professional and marketing purposes
- This Event is in no way affiliated with Starz, Sony, Lionsgate or any of their partners or sponsors
- Gold Tickets$400$4000$0
- Silver Ticket$375$3750$0
- Bronze Ticket$350$3500$0